Pitch-perfect tribute act that’s been on the road for more than 10 years recreates “Sweet Child o’ Mine” and other hard-rocking hits
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Appetite for Destruction
- Who they are: Appetite for Destruction has been performing the music of Guns N’ Roses for 20 years, performing with special guest and current Guns N’ Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed, sharing two bills with ex-Guns N’ Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke, and headlining at BB King’s in Times Square for five consecutive years.
- Where they hail from: Long Island, New York
- Where you’ve seen them: The Paramount in Huntington, BB King’s in Times Square, the Gramercy Theatre, Starland Ballroom, the Canal Room, Bowery Ballroom, Joe’s Pub, Mulcahy’s, the Capitol Theater, among others.
- What to expect: the definitive Guns N’ Roses show featuring greatest hits such as “Sweet Child o’ Mine” and “Paradise City,” played by a spot-on Axl Rose and Slash.
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.