What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The hits you’ve heard: “I Will Not Bow,” “So Cold,” “Breath,” and the double-platinum “The Diary of Jane,” all of which their sizable diehard fanbase and casual listeners will recognize as chart-topping No. 1 hits.
- Colors you’d find on their walls: Platinum (2004’s We Are Not Alone), more platinum (2006’s Phobia), gold (2009’s Dear Agony), and even more gold (2015’s Dark Before Dawn)
- Their latest: The multi-platinum band’s sixth studio album is 2018’s Ember, featuring the single “Red Cold River” and the hit “Torn in Two,” which peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard rock charts, marking the band’s ninth No. 1 single to date.
- The composition of Chevelle: The three-piece is a family affair made up of hard-rocking brothers Pete Loeffler (vocals and guitar) and Sam Loeffler (drums), and brother-in-law Dean Bernardini (bass).
- Their breakthrough: 2002’s platinum-certified Wonder What’s Next put Chevelle on the map with radio hits including “The Red” and “Send the Pain Below.” The band followed up with 2004’s This Type of Thinking Could Do Us In, which earned gold certification.
- Their continued success on the charts: Hats Off to the Bull (2011), La Gárgola (2014), and Take Out the Gunman (2016) all cracked the Top 10 of the Billboard Top 200.
- Three Days Grace: These multiplatinum alt-metal stalwarts have garnered more than a billion streams on Spotify with hits such as “Painkiller” and “I Am Machine,” and continue to dole out rock-radio gems with their sixth album, 2018’s Outsider.
- Dorothy: This American rock band fronted by Dorothy Martin was praised as “a [band] you need to know” by Rolling Stone thanks to high-energy singles such as “Raise Hell” and “Flawless,” the latter of which appears on 2018’s 28 Days in the Valley.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.