Canadian rocker behind massive hits “Run to You” and “Summer of ’69” tours on the heels of a new album, Shine a Light
What You'll Get
- Seating: general-admission, sections 22–25, or sections 11–16
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What’s included: Every pair of tickets purchased includes one physical copy of Shine A Light, the forthcoming album by Bryan Adams. Customers will receive an email from Ticketmaster by 5/7/19 with instructions on how to receive the album.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Bryan Adams: Shine A Light Tour
- What’s kept the Canadian rocker on the charts for three decades: arena anthems and vocal cords designed to produce pure emotion
- What made him Canada’s best-known ambassador: a string of records (including Cuts Like a Knife and the seminal Reckless) that sold more than 65 million albums across the world, sent Bryan touring across six continents, and landed #1 singles in over 40 countries
- Bryan’s distinguished North American achievements: At home, he was awarded the Order of Canada, inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame, and honored with a star on Canada’s Walk of Fame. In the U.S., he’s been nominated for three Academy Awards and five Golden Globes, won a Grammy, and earned a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- His newest album: Shine a Light, whose eponymous lead single was co-written by Ed Sheeran
- What he says about the collaboration: “I met Ed in Dublin this year at one of his shows and we kept in touch. One day I sent him a chorus I had for a song idea I had called ‘Shine A Light’ and asked him if he was interested in collaborating on it. I got a couple of verses back a few days later, and man you should hear him sing it!”
- What to Expect: a setlist that expertly mixes cuts from the new album with Adams’ classics, like “Can’t Stop This Thing We Started,” “Summer of ’69,” and “Heaven”
The Fine Print