What You'll Get
- Seating: balcony
- Click to view the seating chart
- What’s included: a copy of Chelsea Handler’s new memoir, Life Will Be the Death of Me
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Life Will Be the Death of Me: Chelsea Handler’s Sit-Down Comedy Tour
- How you know her: as the no-nonsense comedian who brought her candid humor and acerbic wit over a combined nine seasons on her popular late-night comedy talk shows, Chelsea Lately on the E! Network and Chelsea on Netflix.
- Off the stage: She was named one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world in 2012 and received the Comedy Person of the Year Award at Montreal’s prestigious Just For Laughs comedy festival that same year.
- On the page: She’s a New York Times bestselling author with five books to her name, including the humorous essay collection, Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea, and Uganda Be Kidding Me.
- What’s next: She’s written her first memoir and first book in five years, Life Will Be the Death of Me, a no-holds-barred examination into her self-described “Year of Self-Sufficiency” following the election of President Donald Trump.
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.