What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning season four of Nashville Star in 2006
- What happened next: He proved his staying power when his debut album, Chris Young, birthed two singles that landed on the Billboard Country Songs chart (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely” and “You’re Gonna Love Me”).
- What that led to: his massive hit “Voices”; 2009’s The Man I Want to Be, which features a duet with Willie Nelson; a CMT Music Award and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA noms for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- His common themes: drinking (“Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”), women (“Gettin’ You Home,” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”), and sometimes both (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely”)
- His latest: 2017’s Losing Sleep, anchored by a single of the same name
- Chris Janson: Besides his own hits, including “Cut Me Some Slack” and “Better I Don’t,” he is the brains behind Tim McGraw’s “Truck Yeah” and Justin Moore’s “Off the Beaten Path.”
- Jimmie Allen: This country up-and-comer who’s performed alongside Toby Keith and Taylor Swift performs songs off his 2018 debut album, Mercury Lane, featuring the singles “Best Shot” and “Make Me Want To.”
The Fine Print