Pop punk, post-hardcore, and metalcore collide in a stacked festival of headliners including The Used, Thrice, and Circa Survive
What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Lineup varies per market
Rockstar Energy Drink DISRUPT Festival
- The Used: These prolific Utah rockers infuse punk rock, touches of metal and post-hardcore, and a whole lot of emotion into hits such as “The Taste of Ink” and “I Come Alive.” Their latest album, 2017’s The Canyon, delivers the hard-hitting melodies the band is known for, but pushes their gut-wrenching lyrics even further to create a visceral piece of art that singer Bert McCracken describes as “…a moment of silence for what’s real.”
- Thrice: Since 1998, this popular post-hardcore outfit has evolved from highlighting math-rock time signatures to experimenting with electronic beats and elaborate song cycles. Their 10th studio album, 2018’s Palms, encompasses a diverse sound, from post-hardcore to a self-described piano-driven balladry, as heard on the song “Everything Belongs.”
- Circa Survive: Led by the instantly recognizable voice of Anthony Greene, these veterans of the emo and hardcore scene made their first splash with 2005’s Juturna before scoring raves with 2007’s On Letting Go, which peaked at No. 24 on the Billboard 200. They continue to mix prog-rock exploration with indie rock on their sixth album, 2017’s The Amulet.
- Sum 41: These Juno Award–winning rockers from Canada dominated the radio airwaves in 2000s with inescapable pop-punk anthems “Fat Lip,” “Still Waiting,” and “With Me.” Their latest album, 2016’s 13 Voice, marks the return of original guitarist Dave Drownsound, who makes his presence known with the fiery guitar riffs on “Goddamn I’m Dead Again.”
- Atreyu: Since debuting with the 2002 cult-classic Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses, this metalcore quintet has been melting faces with warped riffs, pounding drums, and blistering vocals. After releasing their critically acclaimed fifth album, 2009’s Damned, the group went on a lengthy hiatus before returning with two consecutive heavy-hitters—2015’s Long Live and 2018’s In Our Wake.
- Sleeping with Sirens: Pop-rock, alternative, and post-hardcore blend into a hard-hitting genre all its own when this Michigan-based sextet takes the stage. Among their setlist, listen for hits from their fifth studio album, 2017’s Gossip.
- Also appearing: Andy Black | Four Year Strong | Memphis May Fire | Juliet Simms | Hyro the Hero
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.