Classic rock icons celebrate more than 40 years of rocking in a set of greatest hits with Whitesnake and Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening
What You'll Get
- Seating: 200-level
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Foreigner “Juke Box Heroes Tour”
- Foreigner’s Ironclad Legacy: Since debuting in 1977, the band has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide, released 10 multiplatinum studio albums, and wrote 16 chart-topping hits—a résumé that’s put the group on several of Billboard’s Greatest of All Time listings.
- Their Latest: To celebrate their 40th anniversary, Foreigner released 40, which compiles 40 songs from throughout the band’s entire catalog, including tracks from the current lineup fronted by singer Kelly Hansen.
- Songs You’ll Instantly Recognize: the anthemic “Juke Box Hero,” the heartfelt ballad “I Want to Know What Love Is,” and the piano-driven “Cold As Ice”—just to name a few
- Whitesnake: Founded in 1978 by former Deep Purple singer David Coverdale, Whitesnake wore out car radios in the ’80s with the smash hits “Here I Go Again” and “Is This Love,” and released multiple multiplatinum albums including Trouble and Lovehunter.
- Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening: The son of original Zeppelin drummer John Bonham leads this spot-on tribute packed with hits and jaw-dropping drum solos honoring the life of his late father.
The Fine Print