Rock pioneers led by Ann and Nancy Wilson crank up “These Dreams,” “Barracuda,” and other hits that made them Rock and Roll Hall of Famers
What You'll Get
- Seating: 100-level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account and will be ready to use. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Heart: Love Alive Tour
- Their emphatic debut: At a time when two women leading a rock band was unheard of, sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson formed Heart and burst onto the scene with their 1976 debut, Dreamboat Annie.
- The album’s lasting legacy: It ricocheted the group through the male-dominated hard-rock landscape with immortal rockers including “Magic Man” and “Crazy On You.”
- What they’ve done since: Heart grew into one of the biggest hit-makers of the ’70s and ’80s with even more classics such as “Barracuda” and “Alone,” cultivating an impressive résumé that includes 35 million records sold worldwide and enshrinement into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013.
- The spirit of their Love Alive Tour: Ann explains, “‘Love Alive’ is a song and a sentiment that goes back a long way with us. It goes forward too. It is a hopeful, positive and universal vibe like we feel this tour will be.”
- Joan Jett and The Blackhearts: Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, feminist icon, and “Godmother of Punk” Joan Jett unleashes the hard-rock sound that made hits such as “Bad Reputation,” “I Hate Myself for Loving You,” and “I Love Rock and Roll.”
- Lucie Silvas: the alt-pop singer and songwriter behind “Everytime I Think of You” and “What You’re Made Of”
The Fine Print