Rock pioneers led by Ann and Nancy Wilson crank up “These Dreams,” “Barracuda,” and other hits that made them Rock and Roll Hall of Famers
What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Heart: Love Alive Tour
- Their emphatic debut: At a time when two women leading a rock band was unheard of, sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson formed Heart and burst onto the scene with their 1976 debut, Dreamboat Annie.
- The album’s lasting legacy: It ricocheted the group through the male-dominated hard-rock landscape with immortal rockers including “Magic Man” and “Crazy On You.”
- What they’ve done since: Heart grew into one of the biggest hit-makers of the ’70s and ’80s with even more classics such as “Barracuda” and “Alone,” cultivating an impressive résumé that includes 35 million records sold worldwide and enshrinement into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2013.
- The spirit of their Love Alive Tour: Ann explains, “‘Love Alive’ is a song and a sentiment that goes back a long way with us. It goes forward too. It is a hopeful, positive and universal vibe like we feel this tour will be.”
- Sheryl Crow: The genre-hopping singer-songwriter shows off the skills that have made her a nine-time Grammy winner, tapping into intimate country tunes and breezy rock hits alike, from “Soak Up the Sun” to “All I Wanna Do.”
- Elle King: This Grammy-nominated, LA-based singer made a name for herself with fierce, catchy singles such as “Ex’s & Oh’s” and “Shame.” The fuel behind her fire: smoky vocals that sound just as at home in a throwback jazz lounge as they do on the soundtrack of Mob Wives Chicago.
The Fine Print