Super-chill singer-songwriter Jason Mraz strums his greatest hits, which include “I’m Yours,” “Lucky,” and “I Won’t Give Up”
About This Deal
- Seating: Main floor or balcony rows AA-G, or balcony rows H-R
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know Him: In 2008, Jason Mraz’s single “I’m Yours” rocketed to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at #6 and staying on the list for 76 weeks, helping it become the anthem for beach parties and summer chill sessions everywhere.
- His Success: “I’m Yours” was nominated for two Grammy’s in 2009, but beyond that, Jason Mraz came back to the Grammys the next year to win two Grammys for his songs “Make It Mine” and “Lucky,” his duo with Colbie Caillat.
- What He’s Up to Lately: Although Jason’s last album was in 2014, Jason’s currently on tour with his greatest hits, which include “I Won’t Give Up” and “93 Million Miles.”