The legendary actor screens his dark comedy, High Fidelity, then treats fans to an in-depth discussion and Q&A
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra, mid balcony, or upper balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
John Cusack: High Fidelity
- The legend: John Cusack, actor, screenwriter, and producer known for his roles in many films, including Say Anything…, Grosse Pointe Blank, and Con Air
- High Fidelity: a quirky, whimsical, dark comedy, based on the Nick Hornby novel of the same name, in which Cusak stars as a music-obsessed everyman with a poor grasp on the understanding of women
- The special occasion: In this rare appearance, Cusack presents a screening of High Fidelity, followed by a conversation in which he shares stories about his career and the making of High Fidelity, as well as a Q&A session.
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.