Blues-guitar wunderkind shows the skills that have kept him in the spotlight since age 12
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher also valid for 15% off at the House of Blues Restaurant & Bar on day of show
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: The blues guitarist’s trademark is his unique, gravelly voice, a talent that has earned him a Grammy award and tours with the likes of The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, and B.B. King.
- The prodigy: Lang joined his first blues band at the tender age of 12, released his first album by 16, a took home his first Grammy at 25.
- His latest release: 2017’s Signs, an album designed to be a balm for troubled times
The Fine Print