The KIDZ BOP Kids put on a live show that features family-friendly covers of today’s biggest hits
What You'll Get
- Seating: 200-level, 300-level or general admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KIDZ BOP World Tour 2019
- KIDZ BOP’s concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What to expect: The brand-new live show features a new list of modern hits set to choreography in a family-friendly event, ideal for spending fun time with the kids.
- Their accolades: Since its debut in 2001, the brand has sold more than 20 million albums and generated more than 2.7 billion streams worldwide. Billboard magazine has named the group the No. 1 Kids’ Artist for eight consecutive years. They’ve also won the Cynopsis Imagination Award for Best Kids Live-Event Tour for the past three years.
- Their dominance on the charts: The KIDZ BOP catalog includes 24 albums that have reached the Top 10 of the Billboard 200 chart. The only other artists in history to surpass that number are The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand.
The Fine Print