Rock pioneers KoRn and Alice In Chains share the stage for explosive performances of hits including “Freak on a Leash” and “Man in the Box”
What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn or 200-level seating
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their legacy: Since forming in Bakersfield, California, in 1994, this five-piece band has fearlessly pushed the limits of heavy music by fusing elements of alternative rock, metal, hip-hop, and even dubstep into an aggressive sound that’s unmistakably KoRn.
- Their accolades: They’ve sold nearly 40 million albums worldwide and won two Grammy Awards for Best Short Form Music Video (2000) and Best Metal Performance (2003).
- Highlights in their songbook: “Freak on a Leash,” “Falling Away from Me,” “Here to Stay,” “Twisted Transistor,” and “Coming Undone”—all of which landed in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Alternative Songs chart
- Their latest album: In 2016, they released their 12th studio album, The Serenity of Suffering, which earned them their 10th Grammy nomination. The band plans to release the followup later in 2019.
Alice in Chains
- Their influential sound: charging guitars, macabre lyrics, and dueling vocal harmonies that slither and explode like combustible snakes
- Albums that solidified their legacy: In 1992, the quadruple-platinum Dirt struck radio gold with megahits “Them Bones,” “Would?,” and “Rooster.” The band kept the momentum going with their 1994 triple-platinum EP, Jar of Flies, before releasing their 1995 self-titled album, which went double platinum behind the hits “Grind” and “Heaven Beside You.”
- Their triumphant return: The band returned with singer and guitarist William DuVall for 2009’s Black Gives Way to Blue, which landed at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 and No. 1 across all rock and alternative charts.
- Their latest album: The 2018 release Rainier Fog debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Rock Albums, Alternative Albums, and Hard Rock Albums charts and earned a Grammy nomination for Best Rock Album.
- Underoath: After an eight-year hiatus, this Grammy-nominated band released 2018’s Erase Me, marking a departure from their earlier Christian metalcore roots into a full-fledged rock sound with punk-rock rhythms.
- Fever 333: This Grammy-nominated trio made up of singer Jason Aalon Butler, drummer Aric Improta, and guitarist Stephen Harrison spreads activist messages through explosive, impassioned rap-rock, as heard on the Top 10 Rock Radio track “Walking In My Shoes” and 2019’s Strength in Numb333rs.
The Fine Print