What You'll Get
- Seating: 200 level or general-admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour
- Their ride into the sunset: Rock & Roll Hall of Famers Lynyrd Skynyrd put a neat bow on a decorated career spanning five decades with one final tour looking back at the band’s biggest hits.
- Their prolific catalog: Since forming in 1964, the band has released more than 60 albums spawning immortal anthems including “Sweet Home Alabama,” “Free Bird,” and “Simple Man.”
- Their perseverance: After a plane crash took the lives of singer Ronnie Van Zant, guitarist Steve Gaines, and backup singer Cassie Gaines in 1977, the band went on a 10-year hiatus before regrouping for a reunion tour and live album.
- Their core members: Johnny Van Zant (younger brother of Ronnie Van Zant), Gary Rossington, and Rickey Medlocke
- Their everlasting legacy: The band has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide, and USA Today called them Southern rock’s “most popular and influential crew.”
The Fine Print