Glam-rap star behind the hit single “Jane Fonda” share the stage with frequent collaborator Dirty Nasty, the alter-ego of actor Simon Rex
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Age restriction: Minors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult 25 years of age or older who has written authorization from a parent or guardian.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His style: Gleefully sleazy hip-hop with Sunset Strip swagger that delves into the seedy underbelly of Hollywood and chronicles Mickey’s sordid life story. It’s an act that has garnered fans such as ex-MTV VJ Simon Rex (aka Dirt Nasty), led to tours with Snoop Dogg and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and made him royalty in the LA nightclub scene.
- Where to begin: Mickey’s 2006 self-titled debut will get you hooked with fan favorites such as “Jane Fonda,” “Mr. Right,” and “My D***,” and it’ll get you primed for the upcoming Teardrops On My Tombstone.
- For fans of: Princess Superstar, Peaches, Dirt Nasty, The Dyslexic Speedreaders
- By day, he’s: Simon Rex, the comedian, former MTV DJ, and actor seen in the Scary Movie series and on TV’s Jack and Jill and What I Like About You
- And at night, he turns into: Dirt Nasty, the dirty, nasty rapper who’s built a viral following with songs that wallow in silliness and vulgarity
- Cool places you’ve seen Rex in his Dirt Nasty guise: collaborating with Mickey Avalon, in LMFAO’s video for “Sexy and I Know It,” Ke$ha’s video for “Tik Tok,” and on Paris Hilton’s My New BFF
- What to expect at his live show: interesting ways to learn about the birds and the bees, a year’s supply of euphemisms, and unadulterated adult fun
The Fine Print