Trio of multiplatinum artists excites the masses with a set of chart-topping hits including “Hot in Herre,” “Waterfalls,” and “Low”
What You'll Get
- Seating: general-admission lawn, 100 level or 200 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Nelly style: a mellow flow that melts a Midwestern twang into a Dirty South drawl, then tops it with poppy choruses that pack hooks as catchy as schoolyard chants
- His meteoric rise in hip hop: His 2000 multiplatinum solo debut, Country Grammar, made him a household name with mega-hits including “E.I.” and “Ride Wit Me,” paving the way for 2002’s Nellyville and its Grammy-winning single, “Hot in Herre.”
- His accolades: Since his emphatic debut, Nelly went on to sell more than 40 million albums worldwide and churned out an array of diamond-certified hits including “Dilemma,” “Just a Dream,” and “Cruise.”
- Where you’ve seen him lately: In 2016, he was the star of three television shows at once—Nellyville, Real Husbands of Hollywood, and Undisputed. He’s also been a spokesman for popular brands including Cheerios, Nike, and Axe.
- The T, the L, and the C: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes, and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas
- Current members: Watkins and Thomas, who soldiered on after the tragic passing of Lopes in 2002
- Their legacy: Since forming in 1990, TLC has grown into one of the bestselling American girl groups of all time, selling more than 70 million records worldwide and winning four Grammy Awards in the process. Their sophomore album, CrazySexyCool (1994), earned diamond certification, and their third album, FanMail, went platinum six times.
- Songs fans know by heart: “Waterfalls,” “Creep,” “Unpretty,” “Diggin’ on You,” and “Red Light Special”
- Their latest album: After a 15-year hiatus, the group made their triumphant return with their 2017 self-titled fifth album featuring the hit “Way Back,” which landed in the Top 10 of the Billboard Adult R&B chart.
- His breakthrough hit: This Miami–based rapper landed on the map with the massive 2007 hit “Low,” which went platinum seven times and spent 10 consecutive weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100 with help from an irresistibly catchy hook by T-Pain.
- Other multiplatinum songs in his catalog: Flo Rida has sold more than 100 million singles worldwide with solo smashes including “Right Round (feat. Ke$ha),” “In the Ayer (feat. will.i.am),” and “Can’t Handle Me (feat. David Guetta).”
- Where else you’ve heard him: He’s made guest appearances on David Guetta’s platinum “Where Them Girls,” Olly Murs’s platinum “Troublemaker,” and Taio Cruz’s chart-topping “Hangover.”
The Fine Print