Seminal boy band celebrates the 30th anniversary of its breakthrough album, Hangin’ Tough, alongside pop artists who ruled the ’80s–’90s
What You'll Get
- Seating: 200-level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Lineup subject to change
- Voucher only redeemable on the mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
New Kids on The Block: The Mixtape Tour feat. Salt-N-Pepa, Tiffany, and More
- The New Tour on the Block: For the first time ever, multiplatinum pop supergroup New Kids on the Block brings out Salt-N-Pepa, Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, and Naughty by Nature, forming an epic lineup of artists who’ve sold more than a 100 million records combined.
- How You Know the Kids: They rocketed to the top of the charts with their 1988 breakthrough album, Hangin’ Tough, propelled by the mega-hits “You Got It (The Right Stuff)”, “I’ll Be Loving You (Forever),” and “Cover Girl.” The group recently celebrated the album’s 30th anniversary with a sold out concert at the Apollo Theater.
- “80s Baby”: NKOTB’s 2018 single features all of the artists on The Mixtape Tour, and delivers a throwback sound that takes listeners back to when the group first emerged as pop heartthrobs.
- The Lineup: New Kids on The Block | Salt-N-Pepa | Tiffany | Debbie Gibson | Naughty by Nature
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon & its affiliates, AXS, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Redeemable only on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. AXS is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.