Pink Floyd’s celebrated and significant early classics performed live by drummer Nick Mason and his interstellar band
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra or tier C–T
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secrets
- Nick Mason: He’s the drummer of the legendary progressive rock band Pink Floyd and the only constant group member to be featured on all of their studio albums.
- His latest project: Saucerful of Secrets, a five-piece band that plays early Pink Floyd classics with Mason rallying behind the drum kit. Joining him are Spandau Ballet guitarist Gary Kemp, Pink Floyd bassist Guy Pratt, guitarist Lee Harris, and keyboardist Dom Beken.
- What to expect: a deep dive into Pink Floyd’s rare gems and pre– Dark Side of the Moon catalog, including songs that haven’t been played in over 40 years and early favorites “Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun,” “Interstellar Overdrive,” and “Astronomy Domine”
- The reviews: San Jose Mercury News declared “Pink Floyd legend delivers a must-see concert experience” while VintageRock.com said “Thanks to the drummer and the man who lived through it all, fans and admirers alike can now experience the treasure trove of musical deliciousness of early Pink Floyd in all its glory.”
The Fine Print