Outlaw legend and cultural icon Willie Nelson joins The Avett Brothers and other guest performers for a lively night of outlaw country
What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn; 100 level or 200 level
- Click to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Outlaw Music Festival with Willie Nelson & Family and More
- About the festival: The inaugural Outlaw Music Festival—which was held in Scranton, Pennsylvania in 2016—was so successful that Willie Nelson decided to slap some wheels on it and make it a touring festival that’s featured everyone from Bob Dylan to The Avett Brothers.
- How you know Willie: With a career spanning six decades, this prolific country legend cemented himself as a musical icon by releasing more than 200 albums, including the multiplatinum records Red Headed Stranger (1975) and Stardust (1978).
- His recent accomplishments: In 2015, he became the first country artist to receive the Gershwin Prize for Popular Song from the Library of Congress. The following year, he released Summertime: Willie Nelson Sings Gershwin, which earned him a Grammy Award for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album.
- Willie’s latest album: 2018’s My Way, a tribute to Frank Sinatra that took home a Grammy for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album and snagged Nelson his 13th career Grammy.
- Also performing: The Avett Brothers | Alison Krauss | Dawes \Old Crow Medicine Show | Phil Lesh
The Fine Print