Three-time Grammy-winning a cappella group performs originals and modern pop hits; guest Rachel Platten opens with her hit “Fight Song”
What You'll Get
- Seating: section 10 or 11 or general-admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Pentatonix: The World Tour w/ Special Guest Rachel Platten
- How you know them: This three-time Grammy Award-winning a cappella group from Arlington, Texas, has released nine albums that have cracked the Top 10 of the Billboard 200 chart.
- Their hits: They’ve earned platinum certification for “Mary, Did You Know” and “Hallelujah,” as well as gold certification for “Can’t Sleep Love.”
- Their online presence: Their YouTube channel has more than 15.5 million subscribers, and their videos have amassed more than 3.4 billion views.
- Their latest albums: PTX Presents: Top Pop, Vol. 1 features a cappella renditions of 11 modern pop hits including Camila Cabello’s “Havana.” The group also released their fourth holiday album, Christmas Is Here!, featuring a cover of “Making Christmas” from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- How you know her: as the power-pop singer-songwriter from Massachusetts who documented her struggles with breaking into the music industry in her first smash hit, 2015’s “Fight Song,” from her major-label debut album, Wildfire.
- How that paid off: Her vulnerability struck a chord with listeners and critics alike, earning her a Billboard Top 10 hit and a Daytime Emmy Award for a live performance of the song on Good Morning America.
- Her latest: 2017’s Waves, her fourth studio album featuring the single “Broken Glass.”
The Fine Print