Guitar legend behind the seminal album Frampton Comes Alive! and the hit “Baby, I Love Your Way” rocks out for his final tour
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 1-6
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Peter Frampton FINALE - The Farewell Tour
- How long he’s been rocking: for more than five decades. His music career started at age 16 when he sang and played guitar for the British band The Herd. At 18, he formed the seminal rock act Humble Pie before going solo and becoming one of the world’s most respected guitar legends.
- Who he’s collaborated with: He’s done session work for George Harrison, Harry Nilsson, and David Bowie; toured with Stevie Nicks, Greg Allman, and Lynyrd Skynyrd; and hosted Frampton’s Guitar Circus with special guests including B.B. King, Buddy Guy, and Vince Gill.
- Frampton Comes Alive!: His groundbreaking fifth solo album, released in 1976, sold more than 17 million copies worldwide and recently celebrated its 43rd anniversary.
- Hits you know by heart: “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Show Me The Way,” and “Do You Feel Like We Do”—just to name a few
- Shiny trophy on his mantel: He received the Les Paul Innovation Award at the 34th annual NAMM TEC Awards in 2019.
- Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening: The son of original Zeppelin drummer John Bonham leads this spot-on tribute packed with hits and jaw-dropping drum solos.
The Fine Print