What You'll Get
- General admission
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Puddle of Mudd
- How they got their name: The band’s first practice space was by a Missouri River levy, which often forced them to walk through puddles of what Missourians call “mudd.”
- Their breakthrough album: 2001’s Come Clean spawned three radio hits in “Control,” “Blurry,” and “She Hates Me,” the latter of which was the ASCAP’s most played song of 2002.
- Their success over the years: They’ve sold more than seven million albums worldwide and unleashed a stream of No. 1 hits on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart throughout the 2000s. Singer Wes Scantin also made it onto Hit Parader’s Top 100 Heavy Metal Vocalists.
- Their latest: 2011’s Re:(disc)overed, a collection of cover songs including “Gimme Shelter” and “T.N.T.”
The Fine Print