What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Knotfest Roadshow featuring: Slipknot, Volbeat, Gojira, Behemoth
- How they changed the heavy metal genre: with a relentless chug of cyclonic guitars, white-noise turntables, and growled vocals on hits like “Duality,” “My Plague,” and the Grammy-winning “Before I Forget”
- Their onstage presence: Donning demonic masks and matching jumpsuits, the nine-piece crew puts on a high-energy antics spectacle featuring hydraulic lifts and spinning platforms.
- Albums that put them on the radar: The band’s 1999 eponymous double-platinum certified debut was named by Metal Hammer magazine readers as “The Best Debut Album of the last 25 Years,” and their 2001 unflinching followup, Iowa, ranks No. 50 on Rolling Stone magazine’s list of “100 Greatest Metal Albums of All Time.”
- Their continuing legacy: They have been nominated for 10 Grammy Awards—winning for Best Metal Performance in 2006—and scored 13 platinum and 44 gold record certifications around the world.
- Their latest: The single “All Out Life,” which has racked up 19 million Spotify streams and 30 million YouTube views. Their long-awaited sixth studio album is expected to drop in August.
- Who they are: a multiplatinum, Grammy-nominated Danish rock band that continues to build an ever-growing fanbase worldwide with their catchy fusion of metal, punk, and rockabilly
- How they reached rock’s upper echelon: with a road-warrior ethic and six successful full-length albums including 2016’s Seal The Deal & Let’s Boogie, which peaked at No. 4 on the Billboard 200
- Their latest: 2018’s Let’s Boogie! Live From Telia Parken, a 26-track live album and concert film commemorating their achievement of becoming the first-ever domestic artist to sell out Denmark’s Telia Parken in 2017. The set features fan-favorites including “Still Counting” and “For Evigt,” and guest appearances from Mile Petrozza, Johan Olsen, and Lars Ulrich.
- Who is Gojira: brothers Joe and Mario Duplantier—on vocals and guitars and drums, respectively—Christian Andreu on lead guitar, and Jean-Michel Labadie on bass
- What is Gojira: French progressive-metal mavens known for their blistering odes to environmentalism, mind-boggling drum fills, and genre-defying song structures
- Their accolades: Their 2016 album, Magma, received a Grammy nomination for Best Rock Album and their single “Silvera” was nominated for Best Metal Performance. The album also received Metal Hammer magazine’s prestigious “Album of the Year” title and was named one of Rolling Stone magazine’s “Top 20 Metal Albums of 2016.”
- On the charts: Magma debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hard Rock albums chart, making the quartet the first French band to reach No. 1 in the chart’s 12-year existence.
- Behemoth: The hallmarks of this black-metal band hailing from Poland are growled vocals, punishing double bass, and buzzsaw riffs that abruptly switch time signatures. Their 11th studio album, 2018’s I Loved You at Your Darkest, garnered strong critical praise with Wall of Sound noting that the band has “taken their sound, their style and their dynamic, as well as the best of their influences and put forth something that is beyond otherworldly.”
The Fine Print