All-male band that has appeared in Old School belts out covers of women-sung songs such as “Total Eclipse of the Heart”
What You'll Get
- General-admission standing
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Door time is 8 p.m., showtime is 9 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Dan Band
- Who they are: an all-male rock group that enthusiastically rips into covers of songs traditionally sung by women
- Defining characteristics: silly showmanship and a penchant for vulgarity
- Big break: wedding scene in the film Old School, in which lead singer Dan Finnerty serenaded Will Ferrell’s character and his bride with an expletive-laden “Total Eclipse of the Heart”
- Where else you’ve seen The Dan Band: The Hangover, in which they flipped 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop”
- Another Tinseltown connection: their one-hour concert special—”The Dan Band: I Am Woman”—was produced by Steven Spielberg after he was charmed by their uncensored take on the Jaws theme
- Other tunes in the band’s canon: Salt-n-Pepa’s “Shoop,” Christina Aguilera’s “Genie in a Bottle,” and Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know”
The Fine Print