What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Smashing Pumpkins
- Their origins: They formed in Chicago in 1988 and began carving out a permanent home in rock radio with a densely layered sound melding elements of goth rock, metal, dream pop, and shoegazing.
- Their career-defining albums: The band broke into the mainstream with 1993’s quadruple-platinum Siamese Dream, then followed up with 1995’s Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, which went platinum 10 times behind monster hits including “Bullet with Butterfly Wings,” “1979,” and “Tonight, Tonight.”
- Their accolades: They’ve sold more than 30 million albums worldwide and have won an American Music Award, multiple MTV Video Music Awards, and two Grammy Awards.
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
- The beginning of the Birds: Following the dissolution of his former band, Oasis, in 2009, English guitarist and songwriter Noel Gallagher continued expanding his songbook with his solo project, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, which he launched in 2010.
- The band’s hot streak: All three of their studio albums—Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (2011), Chasing Yesterday (2015), and Who Built the Moon? (2017)—hit No. 1 on the UK Albums Chart.
- Their latest album: The gold-certified Who Built the Moon? is Noel’s 10th consecutive No. 1 album, and features the singles “Holy Mountain” and “It’s a Beautiful World.”
- AFI: Since 1995, these California rockers have been concocting a high-energy blend of alternative rock, horror punk, emo, and new wave in hits such as “Girl’s Not Grey” and “Miss Murder.” In 2017, the band released its self-titled 10th album, which features the lead single “Snow Cat.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.