Alt-rockers The Smashing Pumpkins light up crowds with fan favorites as they hit the road with Noel Gallagher’s chart-topping solo project
What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn, 100-, 200-, and 300-level seating
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Smashing Pumpkins
- Their origins: They formed in Chicago in 1988 and began carving out a permanent home in rock radio with a densely layered sound melding elements of goth rock, metal, dream pop, and shoegazing.
- Their career-defining albums: The band broke into the mainstream with 1993’s quadruple-platinum Siamese Dream, then followed up with 1995’s Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, which went platinum 10 times behind monster hits including “Bullet with Butterfly Wings,” “1979,” and “Tonight, Tonight.”
- Their accolades: They’ve sold more than 30 million albums worldwide and are the winners of an American Music Award, two Grammy Awards, and two MTV Video Music Awards.
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
- The beginning of the Birds: Following the dissolution of his former band, Oasis, in 2009, English guitarist and songwriter Noel Gallagher continued expanding his songbook with his solo project, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, which he launched in 2010.
- The band’s hot streak: All three of their studio albums—Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (2011), Chasing Yesterday (2015), and Who Built the Moon? (2017)—hit No. 1 on the UK Albums Chart.
- Their latest album: The gold-certified Who Built the Moon? is Noel’s 10th consecutive No. 1 album, and features the singles “Holy Mountain” and “It’s a Beautiful World.”
- AFI: Since 1995, these California rockers have been concocting a high-energy blend of alternative rock, horror punk, emo, and new wave in hits such as “Girl’s Not Grey” and “Miss Murder.” In 2017, the band released its self-titled 10th album, which features the lead single “Snow Cat.”
The Fine Print