Alt-rockers behind “Mr. Jones” and “Rain King” are back to celebrate 25 years as a band, along with special guest +LIVE+
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Counting Crows and +LIVE+, starting from $20
- General-admission lawn
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Breakthrough: Captained by enigmatic singer Adam Duritz, Counting Crows exploded onto the scene in 1993 with the multiplatinum August and Everything After, and have sold more than 20 million albums since.
- Somewhere Under Wonderland: In 2014, Counting Crows released their seventh studio album, which was recognized as one of the band’s “stronger works” by USA Today. The single “Dislocation” also made it onto Rolling Stone’s Top 50 Songs of 2014.
- The Cause for Celebration: The band has been writing music and creating innovative concert experiences for more than a quarter century.
- Adam Says: “The nice thing about having 25 years of music to celebrate and seven studio albums we absolutely love to choose from is that we can play a different show every night.”
- Who They Are: This multi-platinum band from Pennsylvania have sold over 22 million albums worldwide and earned two number one albums (Throwing Copper, Secret Samadhi).
- Songs You Know: Their catalog is filled with such gems as “Lightning Crashes,” “I Alone,” “All Over You,” “Lakini’s Juice,” and “Heaven,” which live on today as classics at rock radio.
The Fine Print