What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn or 100-level reserved
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who They Are: These pioneers of hard rock and metal formed in Hertford, England in 1968, and presently include singer Ian Gillan, bassist Roger Glover, drummer Ian Paice, guitarist Steve Morse, and keyboardist Don Airey.
- Their Breakthrough: Machine Head, the 1972 behemoth that influenced the next generation of hard rockers and introduced the world to the timeless chord progression of “Smoke On the Water”
- Their Latest Album: 2017’s inFinite strives to recapture the boundless creativity of the ’70s with a collection of 10 new songs produced by Bob Ezrin, who’s best known for his work with Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper, and KISS.
- What You’ll Hear: The band promises a decades-spanning set packed with fan-favorites, which might include classic-rock staples such as “Highway Star” and “Space Truckin’.”
- Their Rock ‘N’ Roll Legacy: Widely regarded as one of the greatest heavy metal bands to ever take the stage, Judas Priest have been blowing the roof off venues with their high-octane anthems for more than 50 years.
- The Formula That Made Them Metal Gods: twin lead guitars from Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, Rob Halford’s operatic vocals, the tight rhythms of bassist Ian Hill and drummer Scott Travis, and a love of biking that informs their fashion sense
- The Band’s Immortal Hits: “Take on the World,” “Breaking the Law,” “Living After Midnight,” and “You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’”
- The Latest Album: After their 2014 back-to-basics album, Redeemer of Souls, the band returns with all engines revving on their new album, Firepower, which landed in the Top 5 on charts in 17 countries.
The Fine Print