Two pop radio icons behind the hits “Drops of Jupiter” and “Iris” return to the stage with a set of greatest hits and new songs
What You'll Get
- Seating: 200-level
- Click to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Train/Goo Goo Dolls Summer Tour 2019 with Special Guest Allen Stone
- Their breakthrough: After releasing the sleeper-hit “Meet Virginia,” the San Francisco quintet completely took over the radio airwaves with the 2001 multi-platinum album Drops of Jupiter, whose title track spent 10 months in the Top 40 and won two Grammy Awards.
- Other hits in their catalog: the Grammy-winning song and most downloaded single of 2010 “Hey Soul Sister,” “Drive By,” which cracked the Top 10 in over a dozen different countries, and the Billboard Hot 100 hit “Play That Song” off of their 2017 album, A Girl, a Bottle, a Boat.
- A sample of their accolades: The group has sold more than 30 million singles and 10 million albums worldwide while earning 14 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 with multiple platinum/gold citations, plus three Grammy awards, two Billboard Music Awards, and dozens of other honors.
- The latest album: The band returns with the November release, Greatest Hits, featuring 16 fan favorites from their 20+-year career and a special cover of one of frontman Pat Monahan’s favorite songs, George Michael’s “Careless Whisper.”
Goo Goo Dolls
- Goo Goo Dolls uphold an unbreakable connection to countless fans: Their influence has been fortified by a catalog replete with the unforgettable smashes “Name,” “Iris,” and “Slide,” which were all included in the Top 25 of Billboard’s “Top 100 Pop Songs, 1992–2012” chart.
- Other hits include: “Black Balloon,” “So Alive,” and many more, which have helped them sell more than 12 million albums worldwide and earned them four Grammy Award nominations to date.
- Fourteen Top 10 radio hits at Hot AC: “The most of any artist in history”—led by “Iris,” which dominated the Hot 100 Pop Chart at No. 1 for 18 straight weeks.
- The latest albums: The Audience is That Way (The Rest of the Show) Live, Vol. 2 is set to be released on November 23 via Warner Bros. Records, and the band is currently working on their 12th studio record.
- Allen Stone: The self-defined “hippie with soul” hit No. 2 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts with his debut album, a showcase for a voice that USA Today calls a “pitch-perfect powerhouse.”
The Fine Print