Weezer and the Pixies build upon their acclaimed alt-rock legacies with a live set of fan-favorites and songs off their new albums
What You'll Get
- Seating: floor sections 4 or 6; 200-level or 300-level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Voucher only redeemable on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Latest Album: In 2017, these titans of alternative rock released their 11th studio album, Pacific Daydream. 2019 will bring the band’s highly anticipated The Black Album to life.
- Where You’ve Seen Them: Lead singer Rivers Cuomo and the band recently performed their viral cover of Toto’s “Africa” on Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
- What to Expect: Fans can expect to hear a selection of iconic Weezer hits, with some special surprises including new music from The Black Album including lead single “Can’t Knock The Hustle.”
- Their Latest Album: 2016’s Head Carrier, the band’s second post-reunion release, which American Songwriter called “Imaginative without pretense, bursting with newfound self-assuredness, bolstered by decades of experience.”
- Their Impact on Music: Pixies are acclaimed as among the most influential, pioneering bands of the late 80s alt/rock movement, having blazed the trail for artists from Nirvana to Radiohead to Pearl Jam.
- What To Expect: Be prepared to hear nearly 90 songs from all points of their career, with a different set list for every show.
The Fine Print