Midwestern tribute band pays homage to Pink Floyd in an elaborate stage show celebrating the 40th anniversary of The Wall album
What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Wish You Were Here – The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd: Any Brick You Like Tour
- Who they are: a celebrated nine-piece band hailing from Cleveland, Ohio, who has rocked the Midwest since 1987 with an authentic tribute to one of music’s most acclaimed psychedelic acts
- What makes them unique: Wish You Were Here’s large-scale productions incorporate various multimedia, lights and lasers, flying inflatables, and vintage videos for a unique tribute experience that captures the intensity of Pink Floyd’s live performances.
- What you’ll hear: music from the entirety of Pink Floyd’s discography, including cuts from The Dark Side of the Moon and Animals, plus highlights of The Wall to celebrate the album’s 40th anniversary release
The Fine Print