- One G-Pass to Local Brews Local Grooves
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 5 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Silver Spring
- Door time: 5 p.m. for general admission; 4 p.m. for V.I.P
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- $9 for general admission for one (up to $16 value)
- $45 for a VIP package for two (up to $76 value)
VIP package includes:
- Early admission to exclusive tastings at 4 p.m. for two
- Two tasting wristbands for beer samples and food items
- Two VIP gift bags
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Local Brews Local Grooves
- The Brews: Visitors can tip back 4 oz. samples of more than 50 craft beers from over 18 local brewers, including Adroit Theory, Atlas Brew Works, Ballantine, The Brewer’s Art, Brooklyn Brewery, DC Brau, Denizens Brewing Co., Flying Dog Brewery, Heavy Seas Beer, Jailbreak Brewing Company, National Bohemian, Not Your Father’s Rootbeer, Port City Brewing Company, Realerevival Brewing, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Southern Tier Brewing Company, Starr Hill Brewing Company, Union Craft Brewing
- The Grooves: Four bands, including the retro-loving Blatant Eighties and the yacht-rock of The Regal Beagles, plus dance music from three DJ’s, including Ozker and Billy Doll
- The Food: The finest pairings from the beer-loving chefs of The Fillmore Silver Spring, including pretzel bun brats, tots, and loaded mac & cheese. Also three full bars.
- Bonus: Access to the exclusive Vertigo Lounge, commemorative shirts available for purchase, a special performance by the Redskins Cheerleaders
- Host: Roche, DC101’s “resident bierdo”