- $65 for one admission to a two-hour screen-printing basics workshop with London Kreautler
- This event is for adults only
- Participants should wear clothing that can get dirty or stained
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
The event will be held at a private Pioneer Square location. The exact address will be shared after purchase.
Each event is capped at 12 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
Any surface can be a canvas, from a piece of paper to a kitchen towel. At least that’s what London Kreautler believes. During her two-hour beginner’s screen-printing workshop, she teaches students the skills to transfer designs to both—and to see the potential in other objects around them.
Intro to Screen Printing
Delve into the history of screen printing, then learn the essentials necessary to complete a beginner project.
Create the Stencil
London demonstrates how to prep, coat, and expose a screen while touching on variables and troubleshooting techniques.
Print Your Designs
Using the “flood and stroke” method, print designs onto a cotton kitchen towel and an 8”x10” sheet of paper, then take both home at the class’s end.
After designing a line of home goods and accessories, London Kreautler noticed something about the world: a lot of things are just waiting to be covered in awesome designs. That was when she turned to screen printing. Since then, she’s applied the technique to as many surfaces as possible.