What You'll Get
- $47 for one G-Pass for second-tier seating (up to $78 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for third-tier seating (up to $55.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Bartók—Suite to The Miraculous Mandarin: Written in the aftermath of World War I, The Miraculous Mandarin aimed to shock a world that had been scarred into numbness. Through plenty of lewdness and gore, the ballet tells of a man from a distant land whose lust is so great he cannot be killed. Bartók’s score sets the scene of a restless metropolis with an assault of horns, and the timpani rouses the lower instincts while the trombones dance a sensual waltz.
- Bartók—Piano Concerto No. 3: The first composition Bartók ever wrote was for his favorite instrument, the piano—and so was this one, his very last. Written as a gift to his wife in the final months of his life, his third concerto contrasts with the first two with a gentle, shimmering melody. The cheerful mood that pervades throughout is in stark contrast with Bartók’s circumstances—wasting away from cancer in self-imposed exile due to the rise of the Nazis.
- Stravinsky—The Firebird Suite: Inspired by a fairytale from Russian folklore, this ballet score hits all the classic fairytale notes: a dashing prince captures the titular magical firebird, but releases it in exchange for help against a terrible evil, the demon Kastchei. The piece’s enchanting narrative, marked by flitting woodwinds and rumbling brass, captured the attention of the world upon its 1910 debut, rocketing Stravinsky to international stardom.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.