What You'll Get
- $31 for one G-Pass for Tier 4 seating (up to $44.50 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for Tier 3 seating (up to $55.90 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
London Symphony Orchestra
- Before the concert: Maestro George Marriner Maull of New Jersey’s Discovery Orchestra will host an interactive presentation one hour prior to the show, which all ticket holders can attend for free.
- During the concert: Pianist Yuja Wang will play Ravel’s jazz-inspired Piano Concerto in G during a program that will also feature Wagner’s Overture to Die Meistersinger and…
- Shostakovich—Symphony No. 5 in D minor: The standing ovation that followed this piece’s premiere went on for more than half an hour—almost as long as the 45-minute masterwork itself. Such a response was huge for Shostakovich, who was under pressure to conform to socialist realism despite its relative simplicity compared to his other works. His solution was subtle mockery in the vein of Mahler—outwardly meeting party expectations while maintaining his dignity.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.