Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with this GrouponLive deal.
- Five Lone Star Brahmas home games in 2013 for two, four, or six people
- Where: NYTEX Sports Centre
- Seating: Terrace
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket Packages and Dates
- $29 for a five-game package for two people (an $80 value)
- $45 for a five-game package for four people (a $160 value)
- $65 for a five-game package for six people (a $240 value)
Each package includes the following games:
- Against the Odessa Jackalopes on Friday, September 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against Odessa on Saturday, September 7, at 1:30 p.m.
- Against the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees on Friday, September 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against Rio Grande Valley on Saturday, September 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Choice of any one home game in October, November, or December; click to see the schedule.
The Scouting Report
The North American Hockey League's Texas Tornado have moved across town to become the Lonestar Brahmas to start the upcoming 2013–14 season, and they intend to continue their winning ways under the new moniker. The 2011 Robertson Cup champs and perennial playoff contenders enter a new era under the leadership of new head coach Dan Wildfong. When the Brahmas take the ice in September, fans will have a chance to see the team face off against longtime South Division rivals in pursuit of the franchise's sixth Robertson Cup and first Zamboni-racing championship.
Lone Star Brahmas
Though the former Texas Tornado are now playing under a new name—the Lone Star Brahmas—the change is actually a homecoming of sorts. In their nascent days, the Tornado played their home games in NYTEX Sports Centre, the arena they now return to as the Brahmas to see if someone kept their seats warm. The franchise has a history of greatness, netting five Robertson Cup victories, including three back-to-back titles from 2004–2006.
97% of 107 customers recommend
“Parking was a mess and it was a little chaotic at first but after we found our seats, we had a great time. ”
“Even the cheaper seats are good seats, small place means not a bad seat in the house!”
“It's a great deal! Can't beat it...”