- $8 for one G-Pass for general-admission seating ($15.64 value)
- $11 for one G-Pass for bowl seating, upper half ($21.29 value)
- $17 for one G-Pass for bowl seating, lower half ($32.32 value)
- $27 for one G-Pass for floor seating ($53.89 value)
- Available dates: Thursday, November 26; Friday, November 27; or Saturday, November 28
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Visit this page to view each day’s schedule.
Note: Tickets are good for a single session, which includes two games. Each day features two sessions: an afternoon session with games at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., and an evening session with games at 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Starting on Thanksgiving, while the rest of the country is enjoying the feast and tossing around the turkey carcass in the backyard, hoops fans can gorge on college basketball during the three-day Lone Star Showcase. This year, the annual tournament will feature eight of the nation’s best NCAA Division I women’s programs—seven of which advanced to postseason play last year, and three of which participated in the NCAA Tournament.
As defending Atlantic-10 champions, George Washington will headline the lineup alongside Northwestern and Iowa, who advanced to the Sweet 16 in the NCAA Tournament this past spring. The tournament will also feature East Carolina, who boasts three straight 20-win seasons, and local favorite Houston, who will likely make the three-hour trip to Austin by running some extremely long gassers.