Film, Panel, or Workshop at Long Beach Indie International Film Festival on August 28, 29, or 31 (Up to 50% Off)
Cinemark at the Pike Theaters
Over 10 bought
Limited quantity available
In a Nutshell
100+ films from across the globe, including shorts, feature-length narratives, and documentaries, along with workshops and political panels
- $5 for two tickets to any film, panel, or workshop before 5:30 p.m. at the Long Beach Indie International Film Festival (up to $10 value)
- When: Thursday, August 28; Friday, August 29; or Sunday, August 31
- Where: Cinemark at the Pike
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Long Beach Indie International Film Festival
- What it is: more than 100 films showcased by artists from around the world, plus panels and workshops
- For a discussion of important global issues, led by the executive director of Frederick Douglass Family Initiatives, attend: the Human Trafficking Panel on Thursday at 3 p.m.
- For a documentary about a self-described warrior with a larger-than-life personality, a penchant for making music, and a whole bunch of weapons, see: My Name Is Jonah on Friday at 3 p.m.
- For six short films directed by women from the USA, Germany, Kenya, Australia, and Russia, see: Shorts Block VI—Women’s Voices on Sunday at 1 p.m.