What You'll Get
- $5 for two tickets to any film, panel, or workshop before 5:30 p.m. at the Long Beach Indie International Film Festival (up to $10 value)
- When: Thursday, August 28; Friday, August 29; or Sunday, August 31
- Where: Cinemark at the Pike
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Long Beach Indie International Film Festival
- What it is: more than 100 films showcased by artists from around the world, plus panels and workshops
- For a discussion of important global issues, led by the executive director of Frederick Douglass Family Initiatives, attend: the Human Trafficking Panel on Thursday at 3 p.m.
- For a documentary about a self-described warrior with a larger-than-life personality, a penchant for making music, and a whole bunch of weapons, see: My Name Is Jonah on Friday at 3 p.m.
- For six short films directed by women from the USA, Germany, Kenya, Australia, and Russia, see: Shorts Block VI—Women’s Voices on Sunday at 1 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Online reservation required on advance. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Perfect Works' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.