- Two tickets to Long Beach Symphony’s Ode to Ella and Gershwin
- When: Saturday, February 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- for POPS! Bistro section—social four-top seating for small groups, which includes complimentary drink, private bartender, appetizers, and desserts (up to value)
- $59 for C Table section—social ten-top seating that allows guests to bring their own food and drinks (up to $129.20 value)
Ode to Ella and Gershwin
The Long Beach Symphony celebrates timeless romance with a living legend channeling the music of Ella Fitzgerald, George and Ira Gershwin, and Nelson Riddle. Grammy-winning vocalist Carmen Bradford got her start with the one and only Count Basie Orchestra before breaking out for her solo journey. In her long touring career, Bradford had many opportunities to work with Fitzgerald and was a featured interviewee on A&E’s Ella Fitzgerald: Forever Ella documentary. At this show, audience members are invited to get into the Valentine’s Day spirit by dancing with a special someone while the orchestra plays, or help support the orchestra in exchange for the chance to dedicate a song.
Long Beach Symphony
A community institution for over 80 years, the Long Beach Symphony has entertained generations of audiences. The Symphony produces six full symphonic classical concerts throughout the year at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center Terrace Theater and five more eclectic POPS! concert events in the Long Beach Arena, entertaining more than 32,000 residents throughout the season. Outside of their concert events, the Symphony also provides over 24,000 local school children with access to music at their schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as ensembles and concert field trips for every LBUSD 2nd-5th grader in the public school system. Because music should be above all things accessible, Long Beach Symphony also offers free concerts at smaller venues and fun instrument petting zoos in spaces all over the City of Long Beach, like Cesar Chavez Park, Rainbow Harbor Lagoon, City Parking Garage, and Homeland Cultural Center.
Terrace Theater - Long Beach Performing Arts Center
300 E Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90802Get Directions