- $10 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $31.60 value) [limited number of seats available at this price]
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $31.60 value)
- $15 for one G-Pass for terrace seating (up to $41.60 value) [limited number of seats available at this price]
- $19 for one G-Pass for terrace seating (up to $41.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ballista Fighting Championships has been a launchpad for up-and-coming MMA fighters since 2013. This summer, though, the Long Island–based company will serve as a launchpad for the entire sport of mixed martial arts. On July 9 fighters from around the region will converge for the highly anticipated Battle Ground event, a continuation of Ballista’s push for MMA’s legalization in the state of New York. Although seasoned in the ring, these fighters still carry the “amateur” title since state sanctioning prevents most of them from fighting professionally in their hometowns. During Battle Ground’s afternoon of bone-rattling slams, they’ll have a chance to showcase not only their own skills, but also the benefits of MMA in general.