- $22 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $38.25 value)
- $36 for one G-Pass for terrace-level seating (up to $58.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Guys With Guitars Under The Stars 2
- Eli Young Band: A mixture of tough Texas country and the occasional tender ballad has earned Mike Eli and James Young an Academy of Country Music Award, two Grammy nominations, and the #1 spots on the Billboard country chart for “Crazy Girl,” “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and “Drunk Last Night.”
- Easton Corbin: The George Strait-esque country star behind #1 hits such as “A Little More Country Than That” and “Roll With It” shares songs from his latest album, All Over the Road, praised by Great American Country as “a dynamic collection that offers an impressive glimpse at where this road might be headed.”
- Ryan Kinder: Inspired in equal parts by John Mayer and the legends of country, singer-songwriter Ryan Kinder gained attention for his single “Tonight” and its follow-up “Kiss Me When I’m Down.”
- Jordan Rager: This rising artist got his first taste of fame as a contestant on The Voice, but his influences stretch back generations before the phenomenon of TV singing competitions. Rager draws on his love of country masters such as Kenny Rogers and Alan Jackson and blends in contemporary country-pop swagger on singles including “Feels Like One of Them” and “Southern Boy.”
- Brett Young: The Tampa Bay Rays selected pitcher Brett Young right out of high school. But when major elbow surgery caused him to rethink his career path, he chose the stage over the pitcher’s mound, putting a soulful spin on country songcraft in the process.