All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Session One on Thursday, October 1, at 8 a.m. or Session Two on Friday, October 2, at 8 a.m.
- $26 for one general-admission adult ticket ($53.73 value)
- $21 for one general-admission child (12 and under) or senior (65+) ticket ($43.48 value)
Session Three on Friday, October 2, at 5 p.m.
- $37 for one general-admission adult ticket ($74.23 value)
- $31 for one general-admission child or senior ticket ($63.98 value)
Session Four on Saturday, October 3, at 8 a,m.
- $31 for one general-admission adult ticket ($63.98 value)
- $14 for one general-admission child ticket ($29.13 value)
- $26 for one general-admission senior ticket ($53.73 value)
Longines Masters of Los Angeles
Inspired by the Grand Slam series of events found in tennis, the Longines Masters series launched in 2014 with the hope of becoming a global showcase for elite equestrian show jumpers. Last year’s inaugural series—which took place in Los Angeles, Paris, and Hong Kong—was met with resounding praise, and in December, the International Equestrian Federation (FEI) officially recognized it as a Masters Series.
This October, the Longines Masters series returns to Los Angeles to begin another three-city jaunt around the globe. During the multi-day event, 30 of the world’s best riders and the top U.S. show athletes will compete for $1 million in prizes and salt licks. The full schedule includes numerous competitions spread out across six sessions; the third session on Friday, October 2 will feature the lofty Longines Speed Challenge, and the fourth session on Saturday morning will feature family-friendly activities as part of Kids Day.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue will call in the South Hall lobby. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.