- Loomis Bros. Circus
- When: Wednesday, November 5, at 7 p.m. or Thursday, November 6, at 4:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Baldwin County Coliseum and Fairgrounds
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Free admission for children under 2
- $12 for one adult ticket (up to $22.09 value)
- $5 for one ticket for a child aged 2–12 (up to $9.43 value)
- $25 for a family pack, valid for two adults and four children (up to $81.90 value)
Loomis Bros. Circus
Every time Justin Loomis sings in the ring, he is fulfilling a childhood dream. A longtime circus veteran, Loomis performed as an animal trainer, plate spinner, and clown before donning the glittering red coat of the singing ringmaster and striking off with his own show. Today, Loomis Bros. Circus continues to thrill audiences of all ages. Their show sparkles with daring acrobats and aerialists. Kasha the clown brings years of improv experience to his riotous act, and tigers and elephants show off natural comic timing and carefully choreographed tricks.
The show isn’t just for entertainment, either. When the circus arrives in a new town, it looks for ways to raise money for organizations such as 4-H, Boys & Girls Clubs, and zoo teaching programs.