- Loomis Bros. Circus
- When: select dates through July 14
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Please arrive early for best seating—Groupon–holders gain express entry into the area. For the safety of the performers, once the show begins late arrivals are subject to being seated during an appropriate break in the performance.
- $12 for one adult ticket (up to $22.09 value)
- $5 for one child’s ticket (up to $9.43 value)
- $25 for a family pack, including two adult and up to four child tickets (up to $81.90 value)
Loomis Bros. Circus
Every time Justin Loomis sings in the ring, he is fulfilling a childhood dream. A longtime circus veteran, Loomis performed as an animal trainer, plate spinner, and clown before donning the glittering red coat of the singing ringmaster and striking off with his own show. Now, 18 years later, Loomis Bros. Circus continues to thrill audiences of all ages. Their 2015 show is packed with a fresh cast of international circus stars, exciting new acts, and updated sound and lighting. Both animal and human performers will regale the crowd: Kasha the clown brings years of improv experience to his riotous act, high-wire and trapeze performers leave the audience on the edge of their seats, and elephants show off natural comic timing and carefully choreographed tricks. Performances also feature acrobats, aerialists, and daredevils.