Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Loomis Bros. Circus
- Where: Southeastern Livestock Pavilion
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $5 for one children’s ticket (up to a $9.43 value)
- $9 for one adult ticket (up to a $16.82 value)
- $25 for a family pack, including two adult tickets and four children’s tickets (up to a $71.36 value)
- Click here to view available showtimes.<p>
Loomis Bros. Circus
Every time Justin Loomis sings in the ring, he is fulfilling a childhood dream. A longtime circus veteran, Loomis performed as an animal trainer, plate spinner, and clown before donning the glittering red coat of the singing ringmaster and striking off with his own show. Now, 16 years later, Loomis Bros. Circus continues to thrill audiences of all ages. Their show sparkles with the star power of such acts as the Rinny Family, who specialize in coordinated acts of juggling and unicycling. Kasha the clown brings years of improv experience to his riotous act, and tigers and elephants show off natural comic timing and carefully choreographed tricks.
Guests who arrive early can join the pre-show party, which might include such activities as face painting, pony rides, and a giant air slide. During intermission, showgoers may also have a chance to ride one of the circus’s elephants.