- $12 for one adult general-admission ticket (up to $22.09 value)
- $5 for one child general-admission ticket (up to $9.43 value)
- $30 for a family pack, including two adult and up to four child general-admission tickets (up to $81.90 value)
Available Shows and Locations
- At the Kiwanis Community Center in Andalusia on Thursday, November 5, or Friday, November 6, at 4:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- At the Coffee County Farm Center in New Brockton on Saturday, November 7, at 3 p.m. or 7 p.m.
Loomis Bros. Circus
Every time Justin Loomis sings in the ring, he is fulfilling a childhood dream. A longtime circus veteran, Loomis performed as an animal trainer, plate spinner, and clown before donning the glittering red coat of the singing ringmaster and striking off with his own show. Now, 18 years later, Loomis Bros. Circus continues to thrill audiences of all ages. Their 2015 show is packed with a fresh cast of international circus stars, exciting new acts, and updated sound and lighting. Both animal and human performers will regale the crowd: Riotous clowns bring years of improv experience to their act, specialty performers leave the audience on the edge of their seats, and elephants show off natural comic timing and carefully choreographed tricks.