- Loomis Bros. Circus
- When: your choice of 5 p.m. or 8 p.m. showtimes on Monday, October 13, or Tuesday, October 14
- Where: Osceola Heritage Park
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $12 for one adult (up to $22.09 value)
- $5 for one child (up to $9.43 value)
- $25 for two adults and up to four children (up to $81.90 value)
Loomis Bros. Circus
Every time Justin Loomis sings in the ring, he is fulfilling a childhood dream. A longtime circus veteran, Loomis performed as an animal trainer, plate spinner, and clown before donning the glittering red coat of the singing ringmaster and striking off with his own show. Now, 16 years later, Loomis Bros. Circus continues to thrill audiences of all ages. Their show sparkles with daring acrobats and aerialists. Kasha the clown brings years of improv experience to his riotous act, and tigers and elephants show off natural comic timing and carefully choreographed tricks.
Guests who arrive early can join the pre-show party, which might include such activities as face painting, pony rides, and a giant air slide. During intermission, showgoers may also have a chance to ride one of the circus’s elephants.