- Your choice of any regular comedy show at Loonees Comedy Corner through May 16
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performers
- $12 for two tickets (up to $20 value) and one order of chips and queso ($4.50 value; up to $24.50 total value)
- $22 for four tickets (up to $40 value) and one order of chips and queso ($4.50 value; up to $44.50 total value)
Loonees Comedy Corner requires a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person, not included with this Groupon.
Dustin Diamond (January 15–17)
Best-known as “Screech” of Saved by the Bell, Diamond brings his comedy talent to the stage.
Matt Baetz (January 22–24)
Seen on Comedy.TV and in multiple appearances on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Warning: contains a brief moment of mild profanity and discussion of sad dreams
Claude Stuart (February 5–7)
Energetic Hollywood actor-comedian and Bob and Tom Show regular seen on The Tonight Show and Scrubs
Warning: contains mild profanity and lighthearted portrayals of learning disabilities
Todd Bridges (February 19–21)
This actor turned comedian is forever known for his signature role as “Willis” on the long-running sitcom, Diff’rent Strokes, which he remarks on in his standup act and in his autobiography, Killing Willis.
Loonees Comedy Corner
A Hirschfield-style line drawing of George Burns dominates the brick wall of the Loonees stage. The good-natured caricature—complete with the comedian's trademark round glasses and enormous cigar—watches over modern comics as they launch their best lines into the crowd, from legendarily offbeat comedian and actor Tom Green to hyperactive J.J. "Dy-no-mite!" Walker from Good Times. Appetizers, sandwiches, and desserts comprise the menu, which visitors peruse before the spotlight sets the stage aglow.