- Your choice of any regular comedy show at Loonees Comedy Corner from May 21 through August 29
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performers
- Two tickets (up to $20 value) and one order of chips and queso ($4.50 value; up to $24.50 total value)
- Four tickets (up to $40 value) and one order of chips and queso ($4.50 value; up to $44.50 total value)
Loonees Comedy Corner requires a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person, not included with this Groupon.
- Johnny Beehner (May 21–23)
- Alvin Williams (June 4–6)
- Bill Blank (June 11–13)
Loonees Comedy Corner
A Hirschfield-style line drawing of George Burns dominates the brick wall of the Loonees stage. The good-natured caricature—complete with the comedian's trademark round glasses and enormous cigar—watches over modern comics as they launch their best lines into the crowd, from legendarily offbeat comedian and actor Tom Green to hyperactive J.J. "Dy-no-mite!" Walker from Good Times. Appetizers, sandwiches, and desserts comprise the menu, which visitors peruse before the spotlight sets the stage aglow.